DUSTEX: The NZ experts in dust extraction systems and air pollution control
Are you looking for a cleaner working environment – and need some expert help along the way?
DUSTEX designs, manufactures and installs customised fume and dust extraction systems, fans, and air pollution control systems to industrial clients throughout New Zealand.
So if you’re looking for friendly, personal service – with a practical solution to almost every application – you’re in the right place.
The DUSTEX team has over 73 years shared industry experience (and counting) – and our equipment is designed and manufactured right here in NZ.
Give us a try – we’ll be happy to help you.
Industries DUSTEX works with NZ-wide
- Asphalt production
- Blast freezing operations
- Boat building and composite works
- Cement, lime and aggregate plants
- Chemical plants
- Construction, such as plasterboard manufacturing
- Consulting engineers who need expert solutions for their clients
- Fertiliser and feed processing and manufacture
- Food manufacturing and dairy processing plants
- General nuisance dust
- Glass manufacturing
- Grain storage and processing
- Metal industry: aluminium smelters, foundries, steel mills and galvanisers
- Paint manufacturing and spray booths
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetics
- Recycling plants
- Rubber and plastics
- Timber, joinery, wood processing and paper plants
- Wine production.